[Freeipa-users] Valid documentation for sudo setup for version 4.0.3

Dmitri Pal dpal at redhat.com
Fri Oct 17 01:21:46 UTC 2014

On 10/16/2014 09:04 PM, Vaclav Adamec wrote:
> Hi,
>  is there any valid documentation/setup to get sudo working?
> http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/15/html/FreeIPA_Guide/example-configuring-sudo.html
> is not usable, modification of another files are needed to get at
> least attempts to ldap (for example on CentOS /etc/sudo-ldap.conf).
> Other documentation or googled setup seems to sometimes mixture of not
> very compatible settings.
>
> So far all attempts fails, if you want to see actual setup and state
> see public gist -
> https://gist.github.com/VAdamec/58880b3bb476a0b826e6#file-freeipa-403-debug-log
>
> Any help would be appreciated, also if there is any public
> training/certification please get me know (I found only RedHat which
> is based on older versions)
>
> Vasek

Let us start with the version and the platform that you want to integrate.

But generally the materials about how to configure SUDO using SSSD and
IPA can be found here:
http://www.freeipa.org/images/7/77/Freeipa30_SSSD_SUDO_Integration.pdf

For future a lot of practical recommendations and HowTos is linked off
the following page.
http://www.freeipa.org/page/Documentation

--
Thank you,