[Freeipa-users] No result when trying to integrate a FreeBSD client with the FreeIPA server

Orkhan Gasimov orkhan-azeri at mail.ru
Fri Oct 17 11:01:25 UTC 2014

That format is not simple for me, as I'm not a programmer. But after I
check, double-check and triple-check my FreeBSD - FreeIPA integration
via SSSD and assure that it works without unexpected behaviors, I'll
probably write a HOW-TO on this process and post it at FreeBSD forums.
I'll then share the link to my post here, so that:
1) FreeIPA community could also check the post for any errors;
2) someone more prepared could translate the whole process into the
format appropriate for the ipa-advise tool.