[Freeipa-users] No result when trying to integrate a FreeBSD client with the FreeIPA server

Orkhan Gasimov orkhan-azeri at mail.ru
Fri Oct 17 11:28:35 UTC 2014

Of course! But for now I'm in process of checking my integration and
there are some things I don't like.
First and foremost, any change on the IPA server is not automatically
reflected on the BSD client.
Only after SSSD is manually restarted on the client, something  like
it's cache is cleared happens and new rules apply.
For now I'm not even checking something complex like sudo rule groups
with host groups, it's just a simple sudo rule for a single user.
I hope for collaboration with other interested people to find a stable
solution for FreeIPA - FreeBSD interaction via SSSD, so that as a result
of all this effort a well-detailed tutorial could be written and shared
with all *nix users.