[Freeipa-users] Question About Properly Configuring DNS

Trevor T Kates (Services - 6) trevor.t.kates at dom.com
Mon Oct 27 17:50:13 UTC 2014

Upon restarting named, 'not authoritative' is not present for any of the zones
and dig on clients shows all of the servers as authoritative. The restart of
named did not always go cleanly, however. Sometimes, the same timeout issue as
before would present itself. Should I not worry about those?

Thanks for your help!

Trevor T. Kates

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This electronic message contains information which may be legally confidential and or privileged and does not in any case represent a firm ENERGY COMMODITY bid or offer relating thereto which binds the sender without an additional express written confirmation to that effect.  The information is intended solely for the individual or entity named above and access by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please reply immediately to the sender that you have received the message in error, and delete it.  Thank you.