[Freeipa-users] dns stops working after upgrade

Rob Verduijn rob.verduijn at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 22:05:20 UTC 2014

sorry for the xml formatting didn't realize it would mess up some mail
clients

The last bit of the message again

 ipa-upgradeconfig  gives the following :
[Verifying that root certificate is published]
Failed to backup CS.cfg: no magic attribute 'dogtag'
[Migrate CRL publish directory]
CRL tree already moved
[Verifying that CA proxy configuration is correct]
[Verifying that KDC configuration is using ipa-kdb backend]
[Fixing trust flags in /etc/httpd/alias]
Trust flags already processed
[Fix DS schema file syntax]
Syntax already fixed
[Removing RA cert from DS NSS database]
RA cert already removed
[Removing self-signed CA]
[Checking for deprecated KDC configuration files]
[Checking for deprecated backups of Samba configuration files]
[Setting up Firefox extension]
[Add missing CA DNS records]
IPA CA DNS records already processed
[Removing deprecated DNS configuration options]
[Ensuring minimal number of connections]
[Enabling serial autoincrement in DNS]
[Updating GSSAPI configuration in DNS]
[Updating pid-file configuration in DNS]
[Masking named]
Changes to named.conf have been made, restart named
[Verifying that CA service certificate profile is updated]
[Update certmonger certificate renewal configuration to version 2]
[Enable PKIX certificate path discovery and validation]
PKIX already enabled
The ipa-upgradeconfig command was successful

Any ideas ?
I'm rather stuck now.
Rob