[Freeipa-users] 389 DS & admin consoles

Dmitri Pal dpal at redhat.com
Wed Oct 29 00:13:36 UTC 2014

On 10/28/2014 07:23 PM, Rich Megginson wrote:
> On 10/28/2014 05:05 PM, Craig White wrote:

The actual low level ACIs are hidden under: roles, privileges,
permissions and delegations. Have you looked at those? Managing low
level ACIs directly is not supported or recommended.

>> Is there any tools similar to the 389-DS-Server console like the
>> Certificate manager?
>>
> Not sure what you mean by "the Certificate manager".  Do you mean the
> 389 console GUI that allows you to Manage Certificates?  With IPA,
> that functionality is supposed to be largely automated.

No everything that is supported from CA is exposed via CLI and UI. We
are working on exposing more but what you have now is what you get.

--
Thank you,
Dmitri Pal

Sr. Engineering Manager IdM portfolio