[Freeipa-users] sysctl and/or limits.conf?

Janelle janellenicole80 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 13:50:48 UTC 2014

Hi Rob,

Thanks for that - it clears up one point - and explains why the replica
manage command shows all masters, but what I don't understand is how to
get the CA to a "replica" once it is created? I don't see anything in
the docs on that. Am I missing something very obvious here? I am coming
from the AD world and trying to replace it, so please excuse my
ignorance in this area.

thanks
Janelle