[Freeipa-users] Valid documentation for sudo setup for version 4.0.3

Alexander Bokovoy abokovoy at redhat.com
Fri Oct 17 06:39:20 UTC 2014

On Fri, 17 Oct 2014, Vaclav Adamec wrote:
>Mixture of bot method is result of testing, just registration via
>ipa-client (maybe CentOS 6 has only ipa-client-3.0.0-37 ?) definitely not
>setup anything about sudo. I'll try to build 4.0.3 client for CentOS 6, but
>right now:
Installing 4.x (client or server) is not supported on CentOS 6.x. You
can use whatever IPA version is available there (3.0).It will not
automatically configure sudo for you, there you have to follow what
sssd-sudo(5) tells you to do.

My primary point was that we have this documentation available on every
machine where SSSD is in use, no need to search over internet.

P.S. Please reply to the list, not personally.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy