[Freeipa-users] No result when trying to integrate a FreeBSD client with the FreeIPA server

Alexander Bokovoy abokovoy at redhat.com
Fri Oct 17 10:37:59 UTC 2014

On Fri, 17 Oct 2014, Orkhan Gasimov wrote:
>This idea is great, it would be invaluable for many people trying to
>integrate FreeBSD with FreeIPA. Currently there's only one post about
>this at FreeBSD forums, but it's not detailed and tells nothing about
>many cavets of the process.
>You would have helped a lot of people to avoid frustration.
FreeIPA is an open source project where anyone can contribute in their
areas of interest. You are welcome to contribute recipes for FreeBSD.

The code is around
https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/freeipa.git/tree/ipaserver/advise/plugins/legacy_clients.py

As you can see, most recipes are structured in easy way and adding new
is as simple as adding new class definition there.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy