[Freeipa-users] No result when trying to integrate a FreeBSD client with the FreeIPA server

Orkhan Gasimov orkhan-azeri at mail.ru
Fri Oct 17 11:46:29 UTC 2014

1. I use FreeBSD 10.0 64-bit.
(For some files bits are also important - for example, on a 32-bit
machine the same configuration of
/usr/local/etc/sssd/sssd.conf file introduces problems because of the
line "enumerate = True" in the [domain] section; only after that line is
commented out, sssd starts.)

2. The files you requested are at
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/afa7e1fad817/pam.d