[Freeipa-users] No result when trying to integrate a FreeBSD client with the FreeIPA server

Lukas Slebodnik lslebodn at redhat.com
Tue Oct 21 17:57:18 UTC 2014

On (17/10/14 16:46), Orkhan Gasimov wrote:
>1. I use FreeBSD 10.0 64-bit.
>(For some files bits are also important - for example, on a 32-bit machine
>the same configuration of
>/usr/local/etc/sssd/sssd.conf file introduces problems because of the line
>"enumerate = True" in the [domain] section; only after that line is commented
>out, sssd starts.)
>
>2. The files you requested are at
>https://cloud.mail.ru/public/afa7e1fad817/pam.d

Previously, I was editing my pam stack I had to overwrite my files with yours
to reproduce problem. As I thought it was your misconfiguration.

You have a typo in pam.d/system
Here is a word-diff:
[-account-]{+acconut+}  required        /usr/local/lib/pam_sss.so       ignore_unknown_user ignore_authinfo_unavail

There is also syslog message (/var/log/messages):
login: in openpam_parse_chain(): /etc/pam.d/system(19): missing or invalid facility
login: pam_start(): system error

Please update(remove) your post on FreeBSD forum.

LS