[Freeipa-users] No result when trying to integrate a FreeBSD client with the FreeIPA server

Orkhan Gasimov orkhan-azeri at mail.ru
Wed Oct 22 04:13:11 UTC 2014

Great news!
If I understand correctly, a package can be equivalent to several ports?
If this is correct, then could a "composite" package be built to include
all necessary ports?

  * _security/sssd_ <http://www.freshports.org/security/sssd>
  * _security/sudo_ <http://www.freshports.org/security/sudo>(with SSSD
    backend)
  * _net/openldap24-client-sasl_
    <http://www.freshports.org/net/openldap24-client-sasl>
  * security/cyrus-sasl2
  * security/cyrus-sasl2-gssapi

That package could be called something like "ipa-client", and make
FreeBSD - FreeIPA integration one step closer.
If not possible, even a pkg equivalent to "/security/sssd" would
eliminate existing possibilities for misconfiguration.