[Freeipa-users] No result when trying to integrate a FreeBSD client with the FreeIPA server

Petr Spacek pspacek at redhat.com
Wed Oct 22 11:26:42 UTC 2014

On 22.10.2014 09:10, Fraser Tweedale wrote:
> Further to my earlier email, I have written a blog post about all
> these matters, with a particular focus on the custom package repo.
>
> I will update it tomorrow with a bit more about the package
> "flavours" topic.  For now, all the details for enabling and using
> the custom repo are in the post.  Check it out and let me know if
> you spot any issues.
>
>      http://blog-ftweedal.rhcloud.com/2014/10/configuring-freebsd-as-a-freeipa-client/

Hello Fraser and others,

it would be great if you could add links to your FreeIPA-related blog posts to
http://www.freeipa.org/page/HowTos .

We are trying to build kind of 'documentation hub' with links to relevant
posts stored elsewhere.

It is even fine to add links to mailing list archives if the particular post
is useful to broad audience.

Have a nice day!

Petr^2 Spacek