[Freeipa-users] IPA+AD (transitive trust) - s2n exop request failed

Alexander Bokovoy abokovoy at redhat.com
Thu Oct 23 14:01:59 UTC 2014

On Thu, 23 Oct 2014, crony wrote:
>Hi All,
>I've found another problem with my setup:
>
>What could be the reason of such errors on FreeIPA client side:
You need to check sssd logs on IPA master side.

>IPA 3.3.3 + RHEL7 and IPA clients: RHEL 6.4 and RHEL 6.6 -  the same
>situation.
There were some bug fixes in SSSD in RHEL7 which are released upstream
in 1.12.x but not yet available through RHEL 7 channels. If you have RHEL 7
subscription, feel free to raise a case with the support.

The same applies to the another email you've sent.
--
/ Alexander Bokovoy