[Freeipa-users] Recovering from messed-up certs

Eric McCoy ctr2sprt at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 18:03:07 UTC 2014

Some nicknames changed to protect the innocent.  The puppetmaster/hostname
cert is nominally unrelated, though its creation was contemporaneous with
the disappearance of server-cert so I can't entirely rule it out.

Certificate Nickname                                         Trust
Attributes

SSL,S/MIME,JAR/XPI

puppetmaster/hostname                     u,u,u
REALMNAME IPA CA                                             CT,C,C
ipaCert                                                      u,u,u
Signing-Cert                                                 u,u,u