[Freeipa-users] Radius schema addition to default user objectclasses in FreeIPA 4.1

Орхан Касумов orkhan-azeri at mail.ru
Fri Oct 24 12:27:39 UTC 2014

 New task: I want to add an additional schema (radius schema) to default user object classes.

I prepared the ldif-file for the schema:  https://cloud.mail.ru/public/40edc9a6c9bb%2Fradiusschema.ldif  ,
then followed instructions in  https://www.redhat.com/archives/freeipa-users/2014-February/msg00050.html
At step #2 of the instructions, ldapmodify command was run;
as I'm using FreeIPA 4.1 in a multi-master replication scenario with 2 servers,
the command was run on both servers and produced this output on both:

   modifying entry "cn=schema"

Then I switched to GUI and added "radiusprofile" objectclass. After hitting the "Update" button I got the message:

"IPA Error 4001: NotFound

objectclass radiusprofile not found"

Restarting ipactl didn't help.
Command "ldapsearch -Y GSSAPI | grep schema" gives no output besides informational SASL messages.
There is a "MUST cn" part in the objectclass definition in the ldif-file, but even after removing it the situation doesn't change.
Please help me to understand where is the problem, and is it generally possible to use radius.schema with FreeIPA?
The original schema was taken from:  http://open.rhx.it/phamm/schema/radius.schema
Thanks in advance!

--
Орхан Касумов