[Freeipa-users] Woes adding a samba server to the ipa domain

John Obaterspok john.obaterspok at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 12:15:09 UTC 2014

Hello,

I might be interested in this as well. Does this mean it would be possible
for a windows client to access samba FS through IPA provided credentials?
Currently my Windows PC gets IPA ticket (through MIT kerberos application)
and can use this ticket to login to Linux server via putty. I would jump up
and down if I could access samba FS in the same way from Windows:)

(I got sssd 1.12.1 and freeipa 4.1 running on F20)

-- john