[Freeipa-users] dns stops working after upgrade

Petr Spacek pspacek at redhat.com
Wed Oct 29 17:14:06 UTC 2014

On 29.10.2014 16:46, Rob Verduijn wrote:
> Hello,
>
> # ipa-ldap-updater /usr/share/ipa/updates/55-pbacmemberof.update
>   fixes the problem.
>
> I can resolv my internal dns zones again:-)
>
> Many thanx.
>
> Since this problem happened every time I tried to update the freeipa server.
> I could re-run the update with some debug options if you like so you can
> pinpoint what goes wrong with the update script if you like.

I have re-build some packages in mkosek's CORP so now you should not see
encounter dependency problems. Simple 'yum upgrade' should give you all the
required packages.

We are looking at other problems in upgrade process right now so there is not
much to test except package dependencies.

--
Petr^2 Spacek