[Freeipa-users] dns stops working after upgrade

Rob Verduijn rob.verduijn at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 21:14:14 UTC 2014

Hello,

I've tested the update again.

The bind-utils conflict is still there when I issue "yum update
freeipa-server" ( as indicated on the freeipa 4.1 download page
http://www.freeipa.org/page/Downloads#Upgrading )

'yum update' works fine

My internal zones didn't resolv after the update
ipa-ldap-updater /usr/share/ipa/updates/55-pbacmemberof.update didn't fix it
ipa-ldap-updater did fix the 'access control instructions' and my internal
dns zones started to resolv again :-)

Cheers
Rob