[Freeipa-users] adding trust relationships

Shashi Dahal shashi.dahal at spilgames.com
Thu Oct 30 14:47:53 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have ipa master server: A
and I have 2 ipa replicas: B and C

replica B crashed, so it was deleted from A and recreated using ipa-replica-parepare to generate the file and set it up from there.

in server A B and C, if I do ipa-replica-manage  list

serverA lists  A B and C as master
serverB lists  A B and C as master
serverC lists only A and C as master .. B is missing.

trying the command ipa-replica-manage connect B  from serverC  gives: You cannot connect to a previously deleted master

now how do I add trust relationship between C and B ?

Thanks,
Shashi