[Freeipa-users] Errors upgrading 4.0.1 to 4.1

Ludwig Krispenz lkrispen at redhat.com
Fri Oct 31 08:30:45 UTC 2014

On 10/30/2014 07:36 PM, Martin Basti wrote:
> On 30/10/14 19:18, Michael Lasevich wrote:
>> Makes sense. What is the solution here?
>>
>> I have the latest 389-ds installed but still getting
>> "allowWeakCipher" error - how to I get around that?
>>
>> -M
>>
> Sorry I don't know, I CCied Ludwig, he is DS guru.
I already asked to verify the schema files:
can you check your schema files for the definition of the
nsEncryptionConfig objectclass, it should be only in 01core389.ldif and
contain allowWeakCipher, but it could have been added also to
99user.ldif during replication when schema changes have been consolidated

and what is the latest ds version you are using: rpm -q 389-ds-base