[Freeipa-users] Search Base issues

Chris Whittle cwhittl at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 19:34:02 UTC 2014

Ok Dmitri, I got it added using what you sent and the following links
https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/slapi-nis.git/tree/doc/sch-getting-started.txt
and
https://www.redhat.com/archives/freeipa-users/2009-August/msg00013.html

I think i'm 90% there with the caveat that I can't seem to see what
permissions I need to give a user to view my NIS "view".  Right now
Directory Manager can see it but that is it.

Any ideas?