[Freeipa-users] Replication stopped working

Fredy Sanchez fredy.sanchez at modmed.com
Thu Sep 4 21:03:09 UTC 2014

sudo ipa-replica-conncheck --replica

for all replicas comes back with

The following UDP ports could not be verified as open: 88, 464

This can happen if they are already bound to an application

and ipa-replica-conncheck cannot attach own UDP responder.

Connection from master to replica is OK.

ipa-replica-manage -v list $REPLICA fails w/

Failed to get data from 'REPLICA': Invalid credentials SASL(-13):
authentication failure: GSSAPI Failure: gss_accept_sec_context

The common error is: nsds5replicaLastUpdateStatus: -2  - LDAP error: Local
error

fredy.sanchez at modmed.com