[Freeipa-users] unhappy replication?

Kat uncommonkat at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 15:20:02 UTC 2014

This brings up a question - if I just installed a master -- shouldn't I
be able to create the replica immediately after (even if I did a
migration from an old LDAP server?)  Am I looking at some sort of "wait
until I'm done.." condition with the primary server?

This is the only other replica so there is nothing there.  I guess time
to go digging around.  It is 3.3.3 on CentOS 7..

I'll let you know if I fine anything else.

Thanks.