[Freeipa-users] Solaris 10 client auth (ssh + kerberos) not working

mohammad sereshki mohammadsereshki at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 9 19:15:00 UTC 2014

Dear

below must be configured in the pam.conf  also each host needs seperate keytab, solaris 11 is same as solaris 10

login   auth requisite          pam_authtok_get.so.1
login   auth required           pam_dhkeys.so.1
login   auth required           pam_unix_cred.so.1
login   auth sufficient         pam_krb5.so.1   try_first_pass
login   auth required           pam_unix_auth.so.1
login   auth required           pam_dial_auth.so.1
rlogin  auth sufficient         pam_rhosts_auth.so.1
rlogin  auth requisite          pam_authtok_get.so.1
rlogin  auth required           pam_dhkeys.so.1
rlogin  auth required           pam_unix_cred.so.1
rlogin  auth required           pam_unix_auth.so.1
krlogin auth required           pam_unix_cred.so.1
krlogin auth required           pam_krb5.so.1
rsh     auth sufficient         pam_rhosts_auth.so.1
rsh     auth required           pam_unix_cred.so.1
krsh    auth required           pam_unix_cred.so.1
krsh    auth required           pam_krb5.so.1
ktelnet auth required           pam_unix_cred.so.1
ktelnet auth required           pam_krb5.so.1
ppp     auth requisite          pam_authtok_get.so.1
ppp     auth required           pam_dhkeys.so.1
ppp     auth required           pam_unix_cred.so.1
ppp     auth required           pam_unix_auth.so.1
ppp     auth required           pam_dial_auth.so.1
other   auth requisite          pam_authtok_get.so.1
other   auth required           pam_dhkeys.so.1
other   auth required           pam_unix_cred.so.1
other   auth sufficient         pam_krb5.so.1
other   auth required           pam_unix_auth.so.1
passwd  auth required           pam_passwd_auth.so.1
cron    account required        pam_unix_account.so.1
other   account requisite       pam_roles.so.1
other   account required        pam_unix_account.so.1
other   account sufficient      pam_krb5.so.1
other   account required        pam_tsol_account.so.1
other   session required        pam_unix_session.so.1
other   password required       pam_dhkeys.so.1
other   password requisite      pam_authtok_get.so.1
other   password requisite      pam_authtok_check.so.1 force_check
other   password sufficient     pam_krb5.so.1
other   password required       pam_authtok_store.so.1