[Freeipa-users] Certs.

Dmitri Pal dpal at redhat.com
Thu Sep 11 00:01:40 UTC 2014

On 09/10/2014 07:57 PM, William Graboyes wrote:

> Hi Dmitri,
>
> Production Environment is going to be RH 6.5,  We are still evaluating
> the usage of systemd. More like we are taking a wait and see approach
> to to systemd, while actively testing it.
The command line options for chaining are there from day one.
So you would need to chain your production environment when you deploy it.
In future when you migrate to later versions (in couple of years or so)
you will be able to change the chaining using the new tools. Right now
it is a vary hard multi step manual procedure. This is why we developed
the tool.
But you should be all set for now. You would not need to change anything
for several years.

Thanks
Dmitri