[Freeipa-users] IPA Version 3.0.0 Allow Self-Signed Certificates

Eric Hart passmossis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 12:44:46 UTC 2014

Hey Martin,

I have FreeIPA currently operating with a self-signed certificate and my
linux clients operating with FreeIPA do not have any issues.  What I'm
attempting to do is integrate a ZFS appliance in with the IPA server for
LDAP services.  I have examined the exchange between the ZFS appliance and
the IPA server and the issue appeared to be related to the ZFS appliance
providing a self-signed certificate, though I may be wrong in the nature of
the failure.  I'll re-create the exchange and capture the message and put
it in-line of this messaging.

V/r,
Eric