[Freeipa-users] Your session has expired. Please re-login.

Andrew Holway andrew.holway at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 00:45:44 UTC 2015

I tried it in Firefox and I could log in fine. Firefox does not use the OSX
Keychain so, on a whim I deleted the Cert from keychain and, et voila, It
was working on chrome again.

Weirdly, chrome is still trusting the certificate even though I deleted the
cert from keychain so either there is some cache somewhere or the system is
a bit borked. :)