[Freeipa-users] Question on freeipa-server-trust-ad

Simo Sorce simo at redhat.com
Sat Apr 4 13:39:16 UTC 2015

Not yet. https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/4917

>  Time to break out kadmin.local -x ipa-setup-override-restrictions?

You can do that, if you know what you are doing :)

>  Or would that not drop the principal in the right place in the LDAP
> tree?

Yeah kadmin will create that entry under the cn=kerberos subtree, but
that is ok, the krbtgt principals are not users nor really services, so
keeping it in cn=kerberos for now it is fine.

However do not use kadmin.local to create actual user principals please.

Simo.

--
Simo Sorce * Red Hat, Inc * New York