[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA sudo configuration on FreeIPA, version: 4.1.0

Chamambo Martin chamambom at afri-com.net
Tue Apr 7 09:58:35 UTC 2015

I have deployed FreeIPA on RedHat 7 and everything is working perfectly fine
except when I try to configure SUDO. All my clients are all centos 6 and
RedHat 6 clients and have the below config . I have followed every how-to
and I just can't seem to get it.I have configured the sudo commands and
rules mostly for reading files /usr/bin/vim and /usr/bin/less for reading
log files

/etc/nssswitch

sudoers: files sss

cat /etc/sssd/sssd.conf

[root at nemo ~]# cat /etc/sssd/sssd.conf

[domain/default]

autofs_provider = ldap

cache_credentials = True

krb5_realm = XX.XX.XX

krb5_server = XX.XX.XX.XX:88

id_provider = ldap

auth_provider = ldap

chpass_provider = ldap

ldap_id_use_start_tls = False

ldap_tls_cacertdir = /etc/openldap/cacerts

[domain/ai.co.zw]

debug_level = 0x07F0

cache_credentials = True

krb5_store_password_if_offline = True