[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA sudo configuration on FreeIPA, version: 4.1.0

Chamambo Martin chamambom at afri-com.net
Tue Apr 7 10:48:37 UTC 2015

Sorry for the confusion about that one ,that client I used to aunthenticate
to a pure 389 directory server and I have since changed it to free ipa and
below is the correct configuration.

I managed to add the line sudo_provider = ipa and im getting the below error
on my client

[admin at ironhide postfix]$ sudo vim access
[sudo] password for admin:
Sorry, user admin is not allowed to execute '/usr/bin/vim access' as root on
ironhide.ai.co.zw.
[admin at ironhide postfix]$

[root at ironhide ~]# cat /etc/sssd/sssd.conf
[domain/ai.co.zw]

cache_credentials = True
krb5_store_password_if_offline = True
ipa_domain = ai.co.zw