[Freeipa-users] Two way trust vs one way trust and IPA features

Andrey Ptashnik APtashnik at cccis.com
Tue Apr 7 17:56:22 UTC 2015

Hello,

I’m wondering if establishing two way trust or one way trust in upcoming 4.2 release somehow is going to affect FreeIPA feature set, like ability to add windows groups to external groups or anything else I may not think of right now?

Our Windows security team is expressing concerns about two way trust and we are planning to switch to one way when it becomes available. I’m trying to find out what could be affected.

Regards,
Andrey