[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA, version: 4.1.0 and sudo configuration

Chamambo Martin chamambom at afri-com.net
Wed Apr 8 07:25:33 UTC 2015

Good day

I am running FreeIPA, version: 4.1.0 and everything is working well except
SUDO configuration.

I have 3 questions

	1: I have configured the bare minimum sudo configuration without
hostgroups and netgroups , just sudo commands and sudo command groups that
have been added as sudo rules .....this should work right
                2: I have centos 6.6 and redhat 6.6 clients using the sssd
service  ,is that enough for sudo to work if the configs are as below

cat /etc/nsswitch.conf

sudoers: files sss

cat /etc/sssd/sssd.conf

[domain/ai.co.zw]