[Freeipa-users] ipa-replica-prepare failing

Rob Crittenden rcritten at redhat.com
Thu Apr 9 14:16:37 UTC 2015

David Dejaeghere wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does somebody have any pointers for me regarding this issue?

It would help very much if you'd include the version you're working
with. Based on line numbers I'll assume IPA 4.1.

It's hard to say since you don't include the command-line you're using,
or what those files consist of.

It looks like it is blowing up trying to verify that the whole
certificate chain is available. NSS unfortunately doesn't always provide
the best error messages so it's hard to say why this particular cert
can't be loaded.

rob