[Freeipa-users] Synology DSM5 and freeIPA

Prasun Gera prasun.gera at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 08:37:23 UTC 2015

Thanks. Yes, the feature would be pretty useful. Do you have any thoughts
on the documentation blurb mentioned a couple of mails ago ( "Use a remote
user  ...") ? The local root on the IPA server can be mapped to a
particular user on the NFS server. That bit sounds straightforward. The
other parts are less clear.