[Freeipa-users] Synology DSM5 and freeIPA

Martin Kosek mkosek at redhat.com
Tue Apr 14 10:17:38 UTC 2015

On 04/14/2015 11:04 AM, Iain Bell wrote:
> Getting FreeIPA Synology DSM5 working together is something I'm interested in doing as well.

Just to make sure we are on the same page - someone would proof read the
problematic chapter in Red Hat docs:

https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/7/html/Linux_Domain_Identity_Authentication_and_Policy_Guide/users.html#home-directories

not the Synology DSM5 specific information/HOWTO - members of this list will
have more experience in that.