[Freeipa-users] ipa-replica-prepare failing

Rob Crittenden rcritten at redhat.com
Tue Apr 14 17:47:04 UTC 2015

David Dejaeghere wrote:
> Hi Rob,
>
> So you want to output of the command using pk12 with server cert and
> key? or with the ca chain in there too?

Oddly enough it is failing in exactly the same place. Those GoDaddy CA
certs are still being loaded from somewhere, I'm not sure where, and I
suspect that is the source of the problem.

I'm going to forward the log to a colleague who has worked on this code
more recently than I have. Maybe he will have an idea.

rob