[Freeipa-users] Critique

Dmitri Pal dpal at redhat.com
Fri Apr 17 16:44:47 UTC 2015

On 04/17/2015 03:33 AM, Jan Pazdziora wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 09:14:33AM +0200, Andrew Holway wrote:
>> In an obviously blatant promotion exercise and attempt to build page
>> rank....
>>
>> Please could I have some critique on this article?
>>
>> http://otternetworks.de/tech/freeipa-technical-brief/
>>
>> Your feedback would be really appreciated
> Nice.
>
> One detail -- Red Hat prefers its name to be spelled "Red Hat".

Yes. Great article.
I agree with other comments.
It seems that you really have two parts: overview of the technologies
and OpenVPN setup. May be it would make sense to have two parts of the
article.
Then the title can be "Overview of the modern Open Source Identity
Management technologies and their use to provide 2FA with OpenVPN".
A bit long but right to the point.

--
Thank you,
Dmitri Pal