[Freeipa-users] kadmin.local to manage FreeIPA Kerberos

Shaik M munna.hadoop at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 03:42:59 UTC 2015

Hi,

We have recently deployed FreeIPA for our Hadoop environment.

Recently, Ambari community released 2.0, where this version supports MIT
kerberos. Which means Ambri create the all service principals using with
 "kadmin.local".

As I know, "kadmin.local" wont work for FreeIPA kerberos to create the
principals. :(

Please let me know, is there any alternative ways to create the principals
using with "kadmin.local",.

It will great helpful for us if can do with "kadmin.local", or-else we have
to move back to MIT Kerberos.

Regards,
Shaik