[Freeipa-users] thousands DSRetroclPlugin mesages

Ludwig Krispenz lkrispen at redhat.com
Mon Apr 27 07:45:09 UTC 2015

On 04/26/2015 10:49 AM, Martin (Lists) wrote:
> Hallo
>
> after a reboot I get almost thousand of the following messages:
>
> DSRetroclPlugin - delete_changerecord: could not delete change record
> 128755 (rc: 32)
this message comes from changeglog trimming and means that an entry,
which should be purged does not exist (any more).
the retrocl maintains a first/lastchange and trinming starts at
firstchange. if for some reason (race ?) there is an attempt to try to
delete the same entry a second time this message should be logged.
since the changenumbers in the error message increases, I think
changelog trimming moves forward. you could do searches on
"cn=changelog" to verify that trimming works.