[Freeipa-users] IPA Web UI behind proxy

Benjamen Keroack benjamen at dollarshaveclub.com
Mon Apr 27 16:45:20 UTC 2015

Hi Fraser,

I actually attempted that procedure (
https://www.freeipa.org/page/Using_3rd_part_certificates_for_HTTP/LDAP) but
it completely broke my IPA install. I could no longer log in with any users
including admin, enrollment/client auth broke, etc. Unfortunately I
couldn't find any way to roll back to the self-signed CA cert so I ended up
having to do a full re-provision and reinstall.

Needless to say, I'm a bit reticent to try that again.

benjamen at dollarshaveclub.com