[Freeipa-users] Fw: Web ui error “Your session has expired. Please re-login.” from a browser on a remote client.

Christopher Lamb christopher.lamb at ch.ibm.com
Tue Apr 28 14:10:15 UTC 2015

Hi Martin

That is great. However you may wish to qualify what "significant" is.

In the case of the original clock-skew problems (between the IPA LDAP
Server and sssd clients on other servers), a skew in the order of 5 minutes
was enough to prevent us sshing into our servers with an ldap user.

You might also want to repeat the hint that if the FreeIPA Server is
running in a VM, it must NEVER be a NTPD server for other servers, as VMs
are notorious for bad time keeping.

Cheers

Chris