[Freeipa-users] allow trust users to login without domain

Andy Thompson Andy.Thompson at e-tcc.com
Wed Apr 29 10:57:45 UTC 2015

In the environment I'm working on currently we have a single trusted AD domain and will never have any additional domain trusts in place.  Is there a way to allow users to login without using @ad_domain in their username?  We use DB2 in the environment and it's from the dark ages and doesn't like usernames with more than 8 chars :/

Thanks

-andy

*** This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. ***