[Freeipa-users] Ubuntu Samba Server Auth against IPA

Christopher Lamb christopher.lamb at ch.ibm.com
Mon Aug 3 11:20:16 UTC 2015

HI Matt

It looks like I skipped that step ... (And as we already had samba groups
in place, did not need to make new ones via the WebUI).

However a quick google trawled up this old thread that has a possible
answer from Peter. (I have not tested it yet myself).

https://www.redhat.com/archives/freeipa-users/2014-May/msg00137.html

Chris