[Freeipa-users] Keeping a Tuesday fun - replication? without replication?

Janelle janellenicole80 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 15:29:25 UTC 2015

Hello again,

Just to keep your Tuesday fun, is this possible:

16 servers.
ipa-replica-manage list  <---- shows all 16

1 of the servers broke a couple of weeks ago and was removed with
"clean-ruv" but STILL shows up in the replica list, but not a single
master has a replica agreement with it, so there is no way to delete it
since trying to do "ipa-replica-manage del" with any options, including
force, from ANY servers says there is no replica agreement.  How is this
possible and how do I get rid of the phantom replica? and I did try
--cleanup and it took it, but did nothing. And there is NOTHING in the
logs??

To further clarify, it is not a CA either, and never was.

Very confusing indeed. I just like to keep the developers on their toes. :-)

~Janelle