[Freeipa-users] Concerning the krb5.conf

bahan w bahanw042014 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 09:34:23 UTC 2015

Hello.

I don't know if you receive my previous mail, but thank you for your answer.

I have two additionnal question then :
- Concerning the master_kdc line, is it better to put here the physical
machine or even to remove it if it is optional ?
- Do you know how I can check which one of these three servers is currently
used per server with this krb5.conf ? I need to check how I can
resynchronize the last server.

Best regards.

Bahan