[Freeipa-users] Error while Enrolling Client

Yogesh Sharma yks0000 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 07:37:00 UTC 2015

Thanks Jakub/Lukas,

Setting the right cache timeout fix the issue. "man sssd-sudo" really
helped us. Thanks again for the suggestion.

*Best Regards,*

*Yogesh Sharma*
*Email: yks0000 at gmail.com <yks0000 at gmail.com> | Web: www.initd.in
<http://www.initd.in/> *

*RHCE, VCE-CIA, RACKSPACE CLOUD U Certified*

<https://www.fb.com/yks0000>   <http://in.linkedin.com/in/yks0000>
<https://twitter.com/checkwithyogesh>
<http://google.com/+YogeshSharmaOnGooglePlus>