[Freeipa-users] users- ssh keys self service

Janelle janellenicole80 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 16:58:57 UTC 2015

Hi,

So I still have been unable to find the problem with blank screens for
users when they login to the gui and can not manage anything other than
OTP.  Out of the box, vanilla install of FreeOTP on RHEL 7.x and using
IPA 4.1.4, a user logs in, you see ALL the fields for a split second,
before they go blank and there is no way to bring them back. This is
over course frustrating since users can not add their SSH keys. They can
change there PW, since that is on the ACTION button, which remains visible.

Are there any troubleshooting suggestions for this? I have not
customized anything.

Thank you
~J