[Freeipa-users] Windows users, Samba Shares -> FreeIPA

Matt . yamakasi.014 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 11:58:46 UTC 2015

Hi People,

In reference to my earlier thread about Samba Shares -> IPA Auth for
whatever user I'm kinda confused what out options are now (for Windows
users)

I have tried all kinds of things and can't get teh right feeling about
how to auth shares for mixed environments.

So to start a fresh discussion about "what's best", What's best ?

The ksetup as known on the IPA pages doesn't let me login on Windows
10, so if people can share their working ways for the current version
with would be great!

Thanks,

Matt