[Freeipa-users] IPA User Group Auto membership

Yogesh Sharma yks0000 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 06:18:14 UTC 2015

Same is working when I use userclass instead of title as because options to
set title is available only after creating user where as we can set the
userclass while creating user from UI.

*Best Regards,*

*Yogesh Sharma*
*Email: yks0000 at gmail.com <yks0000 at gmail.com> | Web: www.initd.in
<http://www.initd.in/> *

*RHCE, VCE-CIA, RACKSPACE CLOUD U Certified*

<https://www.fb.com/yks0000>   <http://in.linkedin.com/in/yks0000>
<https://twitter.com/checkwithyogesh>
<http://google.com/+YogeshSharmaOnGooglePlus>